2021 Forward Together, the Academic Plan for the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy was launched January 1, 2017.
Centred on five strategic priorities, 2021 Forward Together seeks to build on current educational and research strengths, enhance the student experience, expand the Faculty’s standing in the academic and public spheres, develop leaders in the healthcare system, and improve health outcomes and policies.
The five priorities are:
- Advance education programs that develop leaders for diverse and emerging careers
- Lead innovations in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science education and learner engagement
- Grow our scientific impact
- Build a distinct organizational identity
- Improve health through knowledge translation and influence on policy