The Spring 2024 applications cycle has started. Please review the Program Dates and Deadlines for more information.
- Applications to the IPG program must be completed through the MedSIS 3C online portal. Create an account by clicking "Click here to register"
- You will receive an email asking you to activate your account. Click on "Activate Account".
- Go back to the online portal and "Click here to login" to login with your activated account
- Fill out the application and click "Submit". You may save and return to the application.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of $250 CAD. The application fee is non-refundable payable through the online portal.
- Your application will be reviewed to ensure that the minimum requirements have been met. If they have not been met, the admissions office will reach out to you.
- You will be contacted with the admissions decision within 10 business days of submission.
- If your application has been approved, on February 19, 2024 you will be sent a link to the online registration portal to register and pay for CPS 1 tuition fees by the deadline. Please review the Program Dates and Deadlines and Tuition and Financial Assistance.
- Once the full tuition payment is received, you will receive a letter of enrolment.
- You will receive a welcome email, orientation packet and information about your mandatory orientation sessions (see Mandatory Orientation Sessions) from the IPG program 21 days before the start of the program.
Required Application Documents:
- A copy of the letter stating that you have successfully completed the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) Evaluating Examination or the Qualifying Exam.
- A copy of your valid Objective English Language Proficiency test score that meets the minimum requirement. For a summary of the minimum requirements for English fluency scores on an Objective English Language Proficiency test, please visit the Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP) website by clicking here.
- A recent resume with your current contact information, including address, email, phone number, and a summary of your education and career history in PDF format.