As we are getting close to the start of our exam period I wanted to send an email with a few key exam reminders. Firstly, I encourage you to take time to carefully read all of the material that has been sent to you already. If you have questions please reach out to your course coordinators, the Registrar or myself and we will do our best to help you navigate the issues.
A few key reminders:
Carefully read all information that has been sent to you by the Registrar and by your Course Coordinators (this is very important)!
- Review all exam dates and times; give yourself extra time to login so you are ready to begin when the exam starts
- For take home assignments note submission deadlines and build in time to submit your assignment, including extra time for potential technical difficulties
- Complete the practice test for each course – this will help familiarize yourself with the process and will ease anxiety prior to the actual exam
- Read the instructions carefully before beginning each exam or assignment
- Please only reach out to course coordinators during the exam for technical issues, if you have content queries or want to clarify questions please note them on the exam itself and the instructor will review after the exam is complete
- You can only submit your exam once, hence be sure you have completed and reviewed the exam before submitting it
I understand that this exam period is much different than those you have experienced before and that brings anxiety and uncertainty. Our Faculty and Staff are here to support you and have been working hard to ensure the processes go smoothly. Our Education Office and IT department have been testing and trouble shooting various scenarios to minimize disruptions. Please reach out if you have questions or if any issues arise during your assessments.
Good luck with your studying.
Acting Director, Doctor of Pharmacy Program
Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy