Great opportunity at a mid- to low-volume pharmacy in Ottawa! The position has flexibility to be full-time or part-time and comes with additional benefits such as a competitive wage and a bonus.
To manage the overall operations of the Pharmacy, including providing consultation to both customers and health care providers, practice to full scope in providing professional services, dispensing medication, and assisting in the maintenance of the dispensary.
Education & Professional Licensing
- Valid license to practice in the province
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Independent thinking and decision making - makes decisions when dealing with issues or problems
- Plan, coordinate and delegate assignments and provide coaching to Pharmacy colleagues
- Proven ability to drive and build the business, lead by example and support enterprise programs
- Prioritize activities quickly in response to changing initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Strong problem-solving skills including experience formulating and executing action plans
- Strong personal computing skills and knowledge of Pharmacy systems a definite asset
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are followed to provide a healthy and safe work environment for all colleagues
- Complete mandatory training and voluntary continuing education workshops, as needed
To learn more and submit your application, click here. For additional questions, applicants can reach out here.
Shoppers Drug Mart®/Pharmaprix® is innovating health and wellness in Canada. From prescriptions to walk-in clinics, and a beloved loyalty program, Shoppers Drug Mart®/Pharmaprix® is committed to building a talented team who champion collaboration, kindness and inclusivity.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.