Shoppers Bathurst (#163) is looking for its next great full-time Pharmacist!
Use your full scope of practice with clinical programs, point of care testing, a large team, and flexible hours. SDM Bathurst also has pharmacist overlap as well as amazing Registered Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants. Competitive compensation package at a great place to work!
SDM Bathurst has a robust clinical program portfolio including vaccination clinics onsite and offsite, Travel Assessments, routine vaccinations, Minor Ailments Assessments, Paxlovid Prescribing, Oral Contraceptive Starts, UTI prescribing, Asymptomatic COVID-19 testing, Compliance Packaging, Nursing and Special Care homes, Opioid Dependence Program.
- $25,000 Scholarship incentive for a 2-year commitment
- Competitive hourly rate to be discussed in the job offer sheet
- Minimum 3 weeks' vacation starting out 1 in 3 weekends max.
- Long weekend every 3-4 weeks plus long weekends for holidays
- RRSP Matching program
- Employee health benefits package
- Malpractice Insurance paid for through Shoppers/Loblaws
- Opportunity for overtime and relief at other Shoppers Drug Mart stores
For more information, please email Scott Cameron at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.