Alumni & Donors
In-Person and Online
Pharmacy Building & MS Teams
Join Shoppers Drug Mart on March 31 for a one-on-one Informational Interview!
Third and Fourth Year students in the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program as well as IPG learners are invited to discover how Shoppers Drug Mart can exceed their career goals and support their personal growth.
Interviews will run from 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and students must be registered in advance.
Register for a 20 minute in-person (Pharmacy building) or virtual timeslot with one of our four SDM representatives. Spots are first come, first serve!
I have not considered a career at Shoppers Drug Mart. Why should I participate?
- Interview without pressure and ask curious questions, i.e.:
- Are there incentives available for new grads?
- What personal attributes do you think are essential for success?
- How much flexibility do you have in your schedule?
- Do you have any suggestions on how I can stand out as a top candidate?
- How quickly can I advance my career?
- Understand what it's like to be employed at Shoppers Drug Mart
- Learn about exclusive bonuses, benefits, and scholarships for new grads
- Get expert information on how to prepare to enter the industry
- Establish a professional relationship
- Kick-start your career by expanding your professional network
Lunch is on us: by registering and attending an interview, you can win 1 of 3 $25 Skip-the-Dishes e-gift tokens!
The deadline to register is Thursday, March 30 at 1:00 p.m. Meeting details will be sent in advance of your timeslot.
Click the button below and follow the steps to secure your spot!