- Programs + Admissions
- PharmD for Pharmacists
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Specialist
- Graduate Programs (MSc + PhD)
- Residency Programs
- International Pharmacy Graduate Program
- Continuous Professional Development
- Office of Experiential Education
- PharmD Program
- Information for Preceptors
- CORE ELMS (RXpreceptor)
- International Placements
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
- Research Areas
- Researcher Search Tool
- Centre for Collaborative Drug Research
- Centre for Integrative Medicine
- Centre for Pharmaceutical Oncology
- Centre for Practice Excellence
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Governance, Accountability and Transparency
- Postdoctoral Fellows & Research Associates
- Graduate Students
- Graduate Seminars
- Undergraduate Research
- Documents & Tools
- Contact Us
- Faculty + Staff
- About Us
- Alumni + Friends
Homeopathy and ADHD in Children and Adolescents
We are conducting a study for children and adolescents ages 6-16 with a diagnosis of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
We are seeking children/families who are interested in participating in a 28 week study investigating the use of homeopathic remedies in the treatment of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Children and youth taking a stable dose of medication are eligible.
For more information on the study please click here.
To access the pilot study which preceded the current study, please click here.
More information on homeopathic treatments and medicine on this website will be coming soon.
For more information contact the study coordinator, David Brulé, at 647 378-8309 or firstname.lastname@example.org