- Programs + Admissions
- PharmD for Pharmacists
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Specialist
- Graduate Programs (MSc + PhD)
- Residency Programs
- International Pharmacy Graduate Program
- Continuous Professional Development
- Office of Experiential Education
- PharmD Program
- Information for Preceptors
- CORE ELMS (RXpreceptor)
- International Placements
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
- Research Areas
- Researcher Search Tool
- Centre for Collaborative Drug Research
- Centre for Integrative Medicine
- Centre for Pharmaceutical Oncology
- Centre for Practice Excellence
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Governance, Accountability and Transparency
- Postdoctoral Fellows & Research Associates
- Graduate Students
- Graduate Seminars
- Undergraduate Research
- Documents & Tools
- Contact Us
- Faculty + Staff
- About Us
- Alumni + Friends
Documents & Tools
Policies and Guidelines
Please see the links below for information on policies, guidelines and other resources for carrying out research at the University of Toronto and the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy.
- For Protocol Submissions and all other information relating to Animal Protocols, click here.
Applications for Funding or setting up accounts through Research Services
- My Research Applications: the new online version of what used to be the RIS form.
The BioSafety Officer for the Faculty is Ray Reilly. Please bring BioSafety certificate forms to Sam D'Alfonso (Room 1206) who will coordinate signing and forwarding to EHS.
The telephone number to call for all building issues including Fumehoods in the laboratories is 416-978-3000.
For all urgent issues (e.g., floods, chemical spills, fire, accidents) please call Campus Police at 416-978-2222. They will coordinate the required emergency response.
- REB Application for UofT Graduate Students, Post Docs, residents or projects led by non-UofT Faculty
Undergraduate Ethics Review Committee:
Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy Undergraduate Research Ethics Review Committee (FERC)
Faculty Overhead Expenses Policy
Funding Opportunity Alerts
- Click here to sign-up for receiving Research Funding Alerts based on your profile tags
Laboratory-Coat Washing Service
- The Faculty of Pharmacy has a lab-coat washing service agreement with the Department of Comparative Medicine (DCM) at Medical Sciences Building. In order to use the service please follow these instructions.
University of Toronto Environmental Health and Safety
For animal experiment training, contact Diana Hiesl for lecture dates.
Standard Operating Procedures
- Single Document
- Sections: 1- Management; 2-Chemical Storage, Transport and Disposal; 3-Emergency Response; 4-Autoclave; 5-Cryogenics; 6-Radiation; 7-Biohazards; 8-Electrical Safety; 9-Laboratory Inspections; 10-Mercury Spills; 11-Master List
- Sample SOP from Dr. Carolyn Cummins Lab