- Programs + Admissions
- PharmD for Pharmacists
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Combined Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy-Post-Baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Specialist
- Post-Baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy
- Graduate Programs (MSc + PhD)
- Residency Programs
- International Pharmacy Graduate Program
- Continuous Professional Development
- Office of Experiential Education
- Faculty + Staff
- About Us
- Alumni + Friends
Office of Experiential Education
The Office of Experiential Education (OEE) oversees all experiential education for students in the PharmD and PharmD for Pharmacists Programs at the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy.
The office works closely with pharmacist preceptors and others in a variety of practice sites across the province and beyond. The University has a formal partnership with the teaching hospitals who are members of the Toronto Academic Health Sciences Network (TAHSN).
Students generally undertake experiential education at the end of their first, second year and during their final year of the program. Students, through their experiential education, provide patient care in institutional (hospital), community, ambulatory and other settings. They are also involved in other activities such as the provision of drug information, antibiotic stewardship, drug use evaluation and research. Please see the specific programs for a list of the experiential courses offered through the Office of Experiential Education.
The office is supported by faculty members and administrative staff and is overseen by the Associate Dean, Professional Programs.