- Programs + Admissions
- PharmD for Pharmacists
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Specialist
- Graduate Programs (MSc + PhD)
- Residency Programs
- International Pharmacy Graduate Program
- Continuous Professional Development
- Office of Experiential Education
- PharmD Program
- Information for Preceptors
- CORE ELMS (RXpreceptor)
- International Placements
- Policies & Forms
- Contact Us
- Research Areas
- Researcher Search Tool
- Centre for Collaborative Drug Research
- Centre for Integrative Medicine
- Centre for Pharmaceutical Oncology
- Centre for Practice Excellence
- WHO Collaborating Centre for Governance, Accountability and Transparency
- Postdoctoral Fellows & Research Associates
- Graduate Students
- Graduate Seminars
- Undergraduate Research
- Documents & Tools
- Contact Us
- Faculty + Staff
- About Us
- Alumni + Friends
Graduate Programs (MSc + PhD)
Welcome to the Graduate Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto.
Pharmaceutical Sciences encompass all aspects of the delivery, development, administration, and utilization of therapeutic drugs. Our programs provide a stimulating and productive environment for graduate education and research for students with degrees in physical, biological, and social sciences. We offer research-intensive programs of study in a wide range of areas leading to Master's and Doctoral degrees.
Our graduate students may also participate in a wide variety of collaborative programs offered at the University of Toronto and/or internships which provide the opportunity to gain experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech company or in global health placements around the world.
There is also an opportunity for undergraduate students to experience research at the faculty in the Undergraduate Summer Research Program.
To learn more about the programs offered at the Faculty, please select from the menu on the left.