- Programs + Admissions
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Combined Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy-Post-Baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Specialist
- Post-Baccalaureate Doctor of Pharmacy
- Graduate Programs (MSc + PhD)
- Residency Programs
- International Pharmacy Graduate Program
- Continuous Professional Development
- Office of Experiential Education
- Faculty + Staff
- About Us
- Alumni + Friends
Graduate Programs (MSc + PhD)
Welcome to the Graduate Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto.
Pharmaceutical Sciences encompass all aspects of the delivery, development, administration and utilization of therapeutic drugs. Our programs provide a stimulating and productive environment for graduate education and research for students with degrees in physical, biological, and social sciences. We offer research-intensive programs of study in a wide range of areas leading to Master's and Doctoral degrees.
Our graduate students may also participate in a wide variety of collaborative programs offered at the University of Toronto and/or internships which provide the opportunity to gain experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech company or in global health placements around the world.
There is also an opportunity for undergraduate students to experience research at the faculty in the Undergraduate Summer Research Program.
To learn more about the programs offered at the Faculty, please select from the menu on the left.